- International project CARE ,,Common action against HIV/TB/HCV across the regions of Europe” funded by Horizon 2020 in collaboration with FORSCHUNGSZENTRUM Borstel, Germany and IFP “Chiril Draganiuc”.
- Doctoral research project “Genetic variations in male infertility with azoospermia” in collaboration with the Laboratory of Cytogenetics of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Grigore”. T. Popa “Iasi
- H2020-MSCA-RISE-2018 (Marie Skłodowska-Curie Research and Innovation Staff Exchange) INNOVA4TB International Project in collaboration with IGTP, Barcelona and IFP “Chiril Draganiuc”
- Scientific research project in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health of Germany “Prediction of atrial fibrillation in patients undergoing pulmonary vein isolation”, University Medicine Charité, Department for Cardiology and Angiology, Berlin, Germany
- Scientific research project in collaboration with the University Leipzig, Faculty Medicine “Antistress therapy controlled by the biomarker Alfa-amylase from saliva in correlation with the heart rate variability parameters”
- Project in the field of preventive medicine for healthcare of adolescences ,,Pas spre vis” supported by the Federal Ministry of Health of Germany
- Project in the field of education and didactic supported by the Federal Ministry of Health of Germany “Curricula reform and problem orientated learning” in collaboration with the University Leipzig, Faculty Medicine
- TEMPUS project „Introducing Problem Based Learning in Moldova: Toward Enhancing Students’ Competitiveness and Employability (PBLMD)”